Erme RDA Newsletter
Please make BACs payments at the beginning of each half term if possible, remembering to add your reference, e.g. name/ rider/ Olympia etc. The cost is £10 per session for school age children and adults, £5 for pre-school.
Final payments for the Olympia Trip are now due – total cost £85.
Please can I remind parents, support workers and TA’s that you may be expected to help so it is important that the information given to you along with the application form is handed in for all staff and parents coming with riders. This also includes our Code of Conduct.
- Two recent events – our Ball and Buffet, 60 attended and it was a tremendous success. Also our Unicorn Mile finale at the Brook, 30 got involved and had great fun. So far this has raised £1500 so maybe it should be an annual event!!
- We have been gifted a Golf Day for 4 at St Mellion, this is worth £300 and we are asking for offers over £150.
- We have a lovely hamper and other goodies for our Christmas Raffle
- Kingsbridge Rotary are again having a collection for us.
- The 2018 Calendar is now available in the office, cost of £8. Many thanks to Ellie for gathering all the pictures and to Debs for her help.
All videoing is now done and we now have the tricky bit of condensing it all into 5 minutes.
12 work experience clients have completed an emergency first aid course, paid for by our Co-op grant.